Coordinating GIS efforts at the local and county level is no small task - however it is where GIS is needed most on a day-to-day basis. One of NAPSG Foundation's strategic pillars is in facilitating Regional Coordination for public safety GIS projects where it is needed most. Our Regional Leadership Teams spearhead all of NAPSG's regional coordination projects. We currently have several projects underway. Some of our current Regional Coordination efforts include:
- Maryland Public Safety GIS Work Session - In cooperation with the Maryland Geographic Information Committee
- Mid-West Public Safety GIS User Group - In cooperation with the Oklahoma State Fire Marshal, Lincoln, NE Police Department, and the Oklahoma Council on Firefighter Training
- Northern Mid-West Public Safety User Group - In cooperation with the Michigan State Police, Toledo, OH Fire Department, Beavercreek Fire Department, and others.
- Washington Regional Information Exchange Initiative - Currently In Development
- Southern California Cross-Boundary & Cross-Domain Information Exchange Initiative - Currently in Development
Check back soon to see upcoming local & state projects