February 19, 2018
Your agency’s SAFECOM Nationwide Survey response is needed to inform our Nation’s emergency communications policies, programs, and funding!
Have you taken the opportunity to make your voice heard?
SAFECOM and the Department of Homeland Security Office of Emergency Communications want to hear from you. We’ve launched the SAFECOM Nationwide Survey to get feedback from law enforcement, fire and rescue, emergency medical services, dispatchers and emergency managers around the nation at all levels of government. Whether you’re from a state, local, tribal, territorial or federal organization, we want to know how we can help improve emergency communications nationwide. We know that no one likes to take surveys, but the video provided at the link below demonstrates why this one is so important: www.dhs.gov/safecom/sns. The survey closes February 23, if you have any questions please reach out to the dedicated helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (833) 723-3712.
Your input will be used to:
- Identify gaps in funding and capability improvements
- Raise national awareness on emergency communications
- Build industry knowledge by capturing reliable data
- Influence public policy by informing decision-makers
- Identify essential capabilities and capability gaps
- Develop additional training and other resources
- Provide a validated national perspective on emergency communication capacity