September 27, 2017
The National Alliance for Public Safety GIS (NAPSG) Foundation developed a basic overview of the most relevant available geospatial information for areas impacted by Hurricane Maria, specifically focused on Puerto Rico.
This basic story map provides information on key themes relevant to hurricane response and recovery efforts, including but not limited to:
- Shelter with status information
- Communication infrastructure locations
- Health facility locations
- Crowdsourced information on other hazards and problems such as: reported power outages, bridge collapses, etc.
- Transportation information including live traffic feeds
Check it out and share it around for those in need of basic Hurricane Maria information in Puerto Rico.
- Link: http://arcg.is/0GXa4u