Getting to Salt Lake City:
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) is the closest airport to the venue. For information on airline options available, please click here.
For information on taxi and shared-ride services, shuttles, and rental car services available at the airport, please click here.
Getting to the Venue:
InSPIRE 2020 will be held at the Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown.
215 W. South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Directions from SLC Airport
NAPSG Foundation has reserved a large room block at the Radisson Hotel SLC Downtown.
- Guaranteed GSA Per Diem Rate: $127 per night + 13.82% tax
- Room Type: Single & Double occupancy rooms available
- Check-in time is 3 pm & check-out time is 12 pm
- Booking Link & Group Code: Coming soon!*
- Reservation Deadline: Tuesday, October 6th
- Self-parking for summit attendees
- WiFI internet access from guest rooms
- Water bottle and coffee makers with complimentary coffee
- Use of the state-of-the-art fitness center and business center
- Heated indoor pool & whirlpool tub
*Please note: The booking link will be made available once registration opens.