Our Request – Your Feedback Needed!
We are in need of your expertise and contribution by reviewing and providing feedback on the draft Implementation Guidance. Instructions for providing comments and feedback:
- Download the draft Implementation Guidance
- Download the Comment Form
- Enter individual comments into a comment form when reviewing the draft
- Send your completed comment form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Feedback & Comments – Friday, May 31
Your feedback and comments ensures this guidance reflects a national perspective and is critical in the development of this Implementation Guidance. All comments received will be considered in developing a final version of the Implementation Guidance that will be publicly released to the community by August 2019.
Mutual Aid and Crisis Management Systems (MACM) in the Emergency Management Enterprise (EME) suffer from a lack of use of interoperability and information exchange standards for system to system interoperability. To address this need, NAPSG Foundation developed a Implementation Guidance on Information Sharing Standards for Crisis Management and Mutual Aid Technology as a simple guide on choosing the appropriate information standard for a given need, as well as, identify some key aspects for communicating that information between systems.
The target audience and users of this Implementation Guidance are two-fold:
- Build basic knowledge among Public Safety Leaders responsible for communicating requirements to technology providers in building and deploying solutions
- Provide technical guidance on relevant standards for Technologists/Vendors developing crisis management and mutual aid technology-based systems and solutions
As a reminder, all comments should be sent via the form linked above to email@example.com by May 22.
Thank you in advance for your time and expertise in the public review and comment process.