The 2018 Esri User Conference begins this Saturday in San Diego. Paul Doherty, Program Manager, will be representing NAPSG Foundation, and he will be available to answer questions and share resources in the following locations:
- Saturday & Sunday: The National Security and Public Safety Summit
- Tuesday–Thursday: NAPSG Foundation Booth — The Esri User Conference Exhibition Hall in the Public Safety Neighborhood, directly across from the Exhibit Hall B1 sign – Booth P1 at the Public Safety Kiosk. Please stop by the booth to show us what you are working on and discuss best practices.
- Tuesday: The FEMA Special Interest Group Meeting Room: SDCC – 29B from 11:30am-12:30pm
- Wednesday: Intelligence Led Decision Making for Flood Planning and Operations Room: Demo Theater 10 from 2:30-3:15pm
- Various other events and presentations listed here: The Essential List for Public Safety Attendees @ 2018 Esri UC
We will be prepared to discuss NAPSG Foundation resources and events, especially the newly released Core Information Guideline. The purpose of this Guideline is to provide first responders and decision makers with a standardized framework for Core Operational Information in support of flood and other hazards.
This will be a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and network across the Public Safety GIS Community. We look forward to hearing what you have learned and put into practice in 2018. See you there!
Paul Doherty – NAPSG Foundation, Program Manager