On November 17, 2016, the National Alliance for Public Safety GIS (NAPSG) Foundation hosted a virtual training on our 2016 Year-in-Review. 2016 was a busy year for NAPSG Foundation! In this virtual training, we provided a summary of 2016 and an early look at our plans for 2017. NAPSG Foundation provided updates across multiple program areas including:
- Training efforts and resources from this past year
- Guidelines and templates updated in 2016 for your agency to utilize
- Free tools and apps that can be used to increase your agency’s preparedness
- Our organizational development and roadmap for 2017
- How to work with NAPSG Foundation in 2017
If you are new to NAPSG Foundation or are already a seasoned member of our organization, this training is for you. It is the perfect way to catch up on all the activities and resources you may have missed during a busy 2016, while also learning how to get more engaged in 2017.
Provided below are links to the materials used in the training: