On October 27th, 2020, NAPSG Foundation hosted the Emergency Management (EM) Geo Forum: “Earthquake Readiness & Resources.” In this forum, participants learned about available geospatial resources and innovations from recent responses to earthquakes.
- Learn about FEMA’s response to the January 2020 Puerto Rico Earthquake.
- Gain insight into state and local level readiness and preparation for earthquakes.
- Discover important geospatial resources for earthquakes for all phases of emergency management.
- Madeline Jones, New Light Technologies
- Jesse Rozelle, NHRAP FEMA
- Matthew Welshans, National IMAT-Blue Team, FEMA
- Jimmy Rodriguez, DHS-FEMA Region II
- John Holub, DHS-FEMA Region VIII
The EM Geo Forum is part of a virtual seminar series featuring best practices and resources to advance emergency management through geospatial capabilities. These seminars promote the integration of innovative technology and solutions in day-to-day operations.
- Link to Recording
- Slide Deck
- Q&A Two-Pager
- Earthquake Geospatial Game Plan
- FEMA’s Geospatial Resource Center