On September 19, 2019, NAPSG Foundation held its fourth Preparedness Technology Talk. This PrepTech Talk provided participants the opportunity to learn from a panel of experts from local, state, and Federal agencies on how they are using the latest available technology-enabled tools and resources to support high impact preparedness efforts.
- Discuss the basics of PrepToolkit, how to access it, and the types of resources available.
- Learn how to leverage location-enabled tools to develop plans and realistic exercise scenarios with or without technical and geospatial staff.
- Provide tools & guidance for Geospatial Staff who support the emergency management community.
- Learn from industry leaders on the implementation of PrepToolkit tools and resources in their communities.
- Hazard Explorer Suite – Suite of tools, templates, and guidance for integrating geospatial data and analysis from preparedness to recovery.
- Hazard Explorer Tool – Tool to help Exercise Planners identify and evaluate potential exercise scenario locations, hazard exposure, and other risk-related factors to support exercise planning.
- FEMA’s Preparedness Toolkit – Resources to assist the community in implementing National Preparedness Activities, including Hazard Explorer.