On August 13th, 2020, NAPSG Foundation hosted the virtual PrepTech Talk titled “The Indoor Frontier: Exploring Emerging Technologies for First Responders in the Indoor Environment.” In this training, industry leaders discussed how emerging technologies in indoor mapping, tracking, and navigating will change the way first responders operate in the future.
Technology has allowed the public to interact with the indoor environment in new ways, especially around mapping, tracking, and navigation. This technology is making its way into the public safety arena, improving first responder planning, training, and operating.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Learn how emerging technologies such as indoor point clouds and 3D mapping enable first responders to train and respond more effectively.
- Hear from industry leaders on the emerging trends and use cases for tracking and navigation technologies.
- Gain an understanding of how you can contribute to the Indoor Mapping, Tracking, and Navigation Best Practices Guide.
- Kevin Kay – Director, State and Local, NAPSG Foundation
- Philip Mielke – 3D Web Experience Product Manager, ESRI
- Sukhi Lamba – TrackIO Team, NEC X