On September 24, 2015, the National Alliance for Public Safety GIS Foundation hosted a virtual training seminar to provide you with awareness-level training on implementing NAPSG’s standardized Incident Symbology Guideline and Symbol Set. Through this training participants learned:
- What the Incident Symbology Guideline and Symbol Sets are
- Why and how to implement them in your agency to support a consistent language for communicating incident information
- About recent additions and enhancements
- About valuable implementation tools and guidance to enable easy use in your agency
Provided below is a link to the materials used in the training and a recording of the full training session:
- Full Recording of Virtual Training on Incident Symbology
Be sure to check back on this website in the coming weeks as we launch the new Symbol Library and Toolkit!