On May 26, 2016, the National Alliance for Public Safety GIS Foundation hosted a virtual training on how to build and deploy effective USNG-enabled decision support tools using desktop and web-based GIS. This virtual training was designed to help GIS professionals learn the following:
- How to create USNG paper maps in ArcGIS for Desktop that adhere to USNG guidelines.
- How to add USNG to your web maps in ArcGIS Online, as well as adding USNG locators to your ArcGIS Online organization.
- How to add and configure USNG within common web applications found in ArcGIS Online.
- What USNG resources are available from NAPSG Foundation to support your work.
Provided below are links to the materials used in the training:
- Recording on Technical Skills for Building USNG-Enabled Decision Support Tools
- Slidedeck shown during virtual training session
Click here for more USNG Resources.