On March 31st, 2020, NAPSG Foundation hosted a virtual PrepTech Talk titled “Intelligence-Driven Resource Management & Mutual Aid Planning,” which introduced a new risk analysis-based resource planning tool that supports the following:
- Equips leaders and resource planners with critical information to make better resource management decisions during preparedness and readiness.
- Enables risk information to be rapidly integrated into the planning process for resource management.
- Increases the accessibility and usage of risk and resource information within existing resource management systems to improve decision-making prior to an incident.
- Learn how to use a new mutual aid planning tool that is publicly available at no cost.
- Learn about best practices in using core sets of data and analysis that provide valuable intelligence for resource planning – starting in clear skies with risk assessment, seamlessly moving into a strong readiness posture – and into response operations involving the request and deployment of resources.
- Gain access to the developer toolkit so that you can work with your agency’s developer to customize the tool to incorporate your agency’s resource inventory data, and integrate the tool within your existing resource management, mutual aid, and/or crisis management systems.