On May 27th, 2020, NAPSG Foundation hosted the virtual PrepTech Talk titled “The Innovative PIO: Tools & Best Practices for Technology-Enabling Public Information” in partnership with the City of Nashua (NH) EOC and the Douglas County (CO) EOC to discuss the latest innovative tools and best practices for technology-enabling your public information workflows.
- Justin Kates, Director of Emergency Management, City of Nashua, NH
- Lauren Childress, Public Information Officer, Douglas County, CO
- Joel Hanson, GIS Services Manager, Douglas County, CO
- Paul Doherty, Director – Technology Innovation, NAPSG Foundation
- Gain a better understanding of the common challenges and solutions associated with public information in support of emergency management.
- Listen to real-world stories from local Public Information Officers on how they are embracing innovative technology and the positive impact they are having.
- Learn how you can replicate these best practices from the field to raise the discussion and foster adoption of the latest technology for public information.
- Gain access to the latest tools and best practices that you can start using today in your agencies.
This is a follow-up seminar from the December 2019 PrepTech Talk titled “Situational Awareness for the Living Room.” To view the resources and recording, click here.